The Contract between us:
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse through our online shop, select the items you would like to purchase and then put them into your shopping basket. Once you have finished selecting your items press, ‘visit checkout’ where you will be asked to enter some information to complete your order.
We must receive payment in full before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us, we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. If there is any problem with your order, we will contact you as soon as possible using the details you provide when making your order.
Price and Payment:
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on this website, in our printed catalogues, and any price list which may accompany a product catalogue.
- You will be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. Our delivery charges are as set out on our website.
- All orders made via our website must be paid for by debit, credit card or other payment merchant provided by unsquashable.com.
- Payment shall be made in pounds sterling.
Right to Cancel:
- You may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the thirtieth day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- You cannot cancel your contract if, and to the extent that, the goods you have ordered are: multimedia items such as DVD’s, CD’s or computer programs which you have taken out of their packaging; personalised goods; or customised goods.
- To cancel your contract, you must notify us in writing by post or email as directed below:
- Post: internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited, 24A Church Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, SK8 7JB, England
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then unless, under the clause above, you do not have a right to cancel you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
- If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- “Personalised Goods” are any goods which you have ordered which are personalised to your own specification, for example, by the inclusion of a club crest or sponsor logo which you have sent to us, selected from or uploaded via our website or by adding names and/or numbering to the goods.
- “Customised Goods” are any goods which you have ordered which are customised to your own personal specification by you choosing from a set of pre-defined garment templates via our website.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you are responsible for ensuring that the personalised details you have provided to be used in connection with the Personalised Goods or Customised Goods are correct in all respects, including (but not limited to) the size of numbering and lettering, the spelling of words and the correct logos being used. We will not be responsible for any errors made on your part.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to obtain all necessary licences and permissions from third parties to use their logos, crests or other identifying marks on the Personalised Goods and/or Customised Goods before placing your order. You promise that you have obtained such consent and you agree that we will be entitled to recover from you all costs, expenses, compensation and losses which we suffer or incur arising out of a claim by a third party in relation to the use of such logos or marks. We reserve the right to verify with the relevant third party that their consent has been obtained to such use.
- You agree that you are responsible for ensuring that your chosen options in relation to Customised Goods and/or Personalised Goods are suitable in all respects including (but not limited to) choice of colours, and the size and colour of logos and numbering or lettering. We will not be responsible for any errors made on your part or dissatisfaction with the finished goods caused by your chosen options.
- Please note that whilst we make every effort to ensure that the products we display on our website, as well as any images, prices, colours and customisation options are accurate, colours are approximate only.
Cancellation By us:
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if: we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; we do not deliver to your area; or one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If we do cancel your contract, we will notify you by email and will re-credit to your account or credit card any sum deducted by us as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. You will not be entitled to any additional compensation.
- In the event of part of your order being unavailable at the time of order we will contact you by either email or phone to find out if you would like us to deliver the available items immediately or wait until the order can be completed. In any event where an item is not available, we will cancel this part of the contract if we deem appropriate.
Delivery of Goods to You:
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 3 to 4 days of your order.
- Failure to deliver on time will not entitle you to cancel your contract.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 2 to 7 working days from the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 30 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option: to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- We will not be liable to you for any indirect losses or expenses suffered by you which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time the contract is entered into, unless the law does not permit us to exclude our liability for such losses or expenses. In no circumstances do we accept liability for any business loss (which includes any loss of contract, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or expenditure) as a result of our breach of contract or our negligence or otherwise.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other legal rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address: internationalSPORTgroup™ Limited 24A Church Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, SK8 7JB, England and all notices from us to you will sent to you by post, email or telephone, using the contact details provided by you in your order form.
Events Beyond Our Control:
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you, the enforceability of any other part of these Conditions will not be affected.
Third Party Rights:
Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this Agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.