|RACKET||UNSQUASHABLE JAMES WILLSTROP AUTOGRAPH|
|STRING||UNSQUASHABLE TOUR-TEC PRO 1.18 String|
|HIGHEST PSA RANKING||1|
|CURRENT PSA RANKING||18|
|BIRTHPLACE||North Walsham, England|
|DATE OF BIRTH||August 15, 1983|
James Willstrop is a Commonwealth Games Gold Medallist, European Champion and former World No.1 whose attacking style of play has seen him not only reach the very pinnacle of the game but acknowledged as one of the most exciting and popular players competing on the PSA World Tour.
James Willstrop is the ultimate professional and one of the most successful British players of all of time, whose achievements include:
- Commonwealth Gold Medallist (2018)
- European Champion (2017)
- Former World No.1 & winner of 19 Professional Squash Association (PSA) World Tour titles
- 3 time British National Champion
- World Championship finalist
- 3 time British Open finalist
- Youngest player to represent England
- Most successful British junior player of all time
- British National Champion & British Open Champion at all age groups
- European Junior Champion & World Junior Champion
James first used UNSQUASHABLE rackets in professional competition at the 2016 British National Squash Championships where he reached his sixth domestic final.
As well as endorsing the brand’s range of performance rackets, clothing, strings and luggage, James works alongside our research and development team to provide valuable input into future product innovations to ensure that UNSQUASHABLE continue to develop the best possible equipment not only for professional competition but also for the everyday player.
James Willstrop uses the UNSQUASHABLE JAMES WILLSTROP AUTOGRAPH racket which is available exclusively from www.unsquashable.com
INSPIRED BY JAHANGIR KHAN
USED BY JAMES WILLSTROP
MADE TO WIN